- is there a centos7, is it missing lapack-devel and blas-devel?
- there is and they are both there
- virtual box vm:
- 2.5 GB of memory
- 32 GB of disk
Got the following error trying to start windows under virtualbox on laptop (Dell E4300), as found in make.log file using DKMS to upgrade kernel module under Fedora 15:
fatal error: asm/amd_iommu.h: No such file or directory
Found a entry in the virtualbox forum that addresses the problem. Works flawlessly.
- Got it to run as root with pre-existing VM by copying entire contents of .VirtualBox from my home directory to root’s home directory.
- Shared directories show up correctly when run as root. Files created in shared directories are owned by root when VirtualBox is run under root. Not good.
- File for virual machine remains owned by marki (in /home/virtualbox on laptop).
- waiting for a yum update
- run as root
- how to access virtual machine made as marki
- go to Oracle version
- how is repo file installed
- does virtual machine need to be re-installed
- upgrade to Fedora 14 and go from there
- find another windows machine for acrobat
- install windows as a native OS
- go to another virtualization platform, e. g. VMware
- short-term: run as root
- long-term: upgrade to Fedora 14