Skip to content
January 12, 2018
- RHEL7 singularity version is 2.2.1
- Recall that current master branch is 2.4.2
- The version file is /group/halld/data_monitoring/run_conditions/RunPeriod-2017-01/version_recon_2017_01_ver01.xml
- The file refers to the builds only by home directory.
- There are two sim-recon tags for this recon pass: “recon-2017_01-ver01-batch01” and “recon-2017_01-ver01-batch02”
- For sim-recon, in the directory named in the version file, the master branch is checked out. git diff shows that it is consistent with the tag “recon-2017_01-ver01-batch02”
- For hdds, the tag is “recon-2017_01-ver01-batch01”. There is only one.
- For hdds, in the directory named in version file, the master branch is checked out, at commit 1f8c873 from June 15. It is different from the tag, but only in the file “ForwardMWPC_HDDS.xml”.