- What account do I log into hdops or hdstops?
- How do I find out which gluon node is being used.
- the gluon gui will show unused gluons in green. used ones in yellow. Click on the node to see info in the text window including what account is running the DAQ on that node.
- If hdstops, how do I do the set-up?
- cd DAQ/daq_run/work and source online_setup.cshrc[?]
- What is the difference between “setup” and “config”?
- setup names the rocs that participate in daq run, whether read-out or not
- config specifies specifics of the DAQ settings like trigger and whether we are running on a local TI or on the global TS
From: “Alexander Somov” <email@example.com>
To: “Mark Ito” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2015 5:07:36 PM
Subject: ST stand alone setup
login under hdops (hdstops)
st_ti_pulser.conf (TI periodic pulser)
st_cosmic_ti.conf (Self trigger with Master TI)