- His notes are clear.
- The A, B with B=0 approximation if lowest order chiral at low enegy.
- He hinted that at high energy things might change. Not sure in which way.
- The only non-trivial part is to calculate the definite integral.
Find them here.
events that go forever in tracking
due to bad start counter hit
will checked in new bcal reconstruction changes
still not the default
no update on pid
b1pi partial wave analysis: Igor
shows plot of fitted amplitudes
cascade simulations: nathan
do better for single particles than when particles are in multi-particle event
mass production: Richard
- fiducial cuts are possible project for non-tracking-expert people to work on
- geometry sources, fcal in particular
- collaboration meeting talks
- external classes
- constraints (pure virtual)
- measured data (hep vector)
- fitted data (hep vector)
- covariance matrix (hep matrix)
- unmeasured data (hep vector)
- member functions
- derivative finder
- chisq probability