• each month Curtis send a report
• all invoices were stored
• progress was claimed on the basis of reports
Beni’s stuff is in /group/halld/detector/CDC/construction
• Invoice: all of the invoices
• OnsiteReview: readiness review documents
• ProgressReports: EVMS spreadsheets and reports from Curtis
Progress reported by FSU will fill in a particular column.
Progress reported will be the sum of progress in a row, with each column weighted by the factors shown in the table, with the factors normalized to 100%
Spoke with Phil Kessler on 9/12/2012
- usually reports are done monthly
- needs to be done by September: cost incurred in the past cannot be moved and some are ending in September
- just percentages no good for reporting progress
- progress can be claimed for items scheduled for future months
- Does this consitute a change request?
- What costs have already been booked?
- What costs have been claimed?