Spoke with ouri Sharabian about how he bent his start counter.
- Youri did not do any of the bending himself. All bending and cutting was done by Eljen. His contact: Chuck Hurlbut.
- The CLAS start counter has 6 flat sides with each side consisting of 4 counters, two edge counters and two middle counters. The middle counters have no taper in the nose. All of the taper is in the edge counters.
∘ current baseline vs. rebaseline
∘ construction and installation
∘ SOW milestones
∘ proposal milestones
• each month Curtis send a report
• all invoices were stored
• progress was claimed on the basis of reports
Beni’s stuff is in /group/halld/detector/CDC/construction
• Invoice: all of the invoices
• OnsiteReview: readiness review documents
• ProgressReports: EVMS spreadsheets and reports from Curtis
No light pulser system on the CLAS start counter.
Elton thought it was a lot of work, and if not compelling reason is known for having it, then probably not worth doing, especially at this late date.
Progress reported by FSU will fill in a particular column.
Progress reported will be the sum of progress in a row, with each column weighted by the factors shown in the table, with the factors normalized to 100%